|Designation||Asst. Professor in Malayalam|
|Qualification||M.A, B. Ed , Ph. D|
|Date of entry into service||29-07-2008|
|Research Guide ship, associating University and Research activities||Book Published- The Book named Christian local customs and rituals in Meenachil Thaluk with ISBN no: 978-93-85105-11-1 published by Book Media Pala on July 2015.
1.A paper titled Women the Distorted faces Behind Development: A Reading Of Selected Feminist Stories. presented in U.G.C sponsored National seminar on Changing role of women & sustainable development organised by women’s cell Alphonsa college pala on Dec 9th-10th 2014.(proceedings published on January 2015, pages 95-98)
2. A paper titled Popular Elements In Poorakkali presented in U.G.C sponsored National seminar on Visual Arts in Kerala-Theory &Performance Organised By the P.G Dept of Malayalam Deva Matha College Kuravilangadu on 4th and 5th December 2014. (published on Explorations,Volume-Ivth Issue 4 with ISSN 2229-4783 February 2015, pages 52-66)
3.An article named Veendeduppintae Rashtreeyam Samakalika Sthreepaksha Paristhithika Kathakalil (Dhynaraj,S.Sithara Ennivarudae Kathaklae Aspathamakkiyulla Padanam) with ISSN no:2455-11479 772455 114007 published by Ullezhuth,Volume 16, Issue 173 November 2016,pages 50-56
4. An article named Vismaya Geevitha Chithrangal: M K Sanuvintae Jeevacharithra rachanakal with ISSN no 2320-8880 published in Thudi, research journal, kannur university, 2016 October-December, Volume 16, Issue4,pages 70-92. (UGC website)
5. An article named Keraleeyatha Thanmayum Unmayum Pala Narayanan Nayarudae Kavithakalil with ISSN no 2454-292x published in Malayalapacha,research journal, of language literture and culture P G Dept.Of Malayalam KKTM Govt.college Pullut Kodungallor 2017 February Volume 1, Issue4,pages 227-240.
6. An article named Harithardarsanam Samakalika Sthreepaksha Kathakalil, with ISBN no:978-81-923970-7-8 , published in Navakathadarsanam & published by Souparnika publication Thiruvananthapuram ,2017 March pages188-199.
7.Proceedings of the paper titled ‘An ecofeminist reading of sarah joseph’s thaikulam’ was presented in the two day national seminar on role of women in the protection and sustenance of environment organised by the dept. of Economics held at Alphonsa college ,pala on 24th and 25th August 2017.(August 2017, pages 61-65)
8. An article named Kurias Kumbalakuzhiyudae Vima rsanasamkalpam Presented in the three day Exuberanza International Seminar on Vision Experience&Narration-New Trends in Literary Discourse organised by the P G &Research Dept of Malayalam in collaboration with Kerala Lalithakala Akademi ,Thrissur held at St.thomas College ,Pala from 01 to 03 February 2018. The same was published in Anubhavavum Aakhyanavum with ISBN no 978-93-5300-062-2 February 2018 pages 25-31.)
9.An article named Acharanustanangal-Adisthana Sankalapanangal with Reg.no.D4/8422/2017 published in POLI & published by Kerala Folklore Academi publication Kannur 2018, February-March issue-35 pages 57.
Papers Presented in Inter National Seminar
1. Presented a paper in the three day international seminar on Bhasayum Bhavanayum organised by the P G Dept of Malayalam Government college Kattappana on 8th 9th and 10th November 2017.
Title of the paper- Samoohika Jeevitha parinam Aymanam Johnintae kathakalil.
2. Presented a paper in the three day EXUBERANZA International seminar on Vision Experience & Narration-New Trends in Literary Discourse organised by the P G & Research Dept of Malayalam in collaboration with Kerala Lalithakala Akademi, Thrissur held at St. Thomas college, Pala from 1 to 3 February2018.
Title of the paper-Kurias Kumbalakuzhiyudae Vimarsanasamkalpam
Papers Presented in National Seminar
1. Presented a paper in the National seminar on Visual Arts in Kerala-Theory &Performance Organised By the P.G Dept of Malayalam Deva Matha College Kuravilangadu on 4th and 5th December 2014.
Paper Presentation-Popular Elements In Poorakkali
2. Presented a paper/ in the two day National seminar on Samakalika Malayalacherukatha Aagyanavum Darshanavum organised by the Dept of Malayalam T. M. Jacob Memorial Government college Manimalakunnu on 15th and 16th December 2014.
Paper Presentatiom-Veendeduppintae Rashtreeyam Samakalika Sthreepaksha Paristhithika Kathakalil(Dhynaraj,S.Sithara Ennivarudae Kathaklae Aspathamakkiyulla Padanam)
3. Presented a paper in the National seminar on Changing role of women and sustainable development organized by the women’s cell Alphonsa College, Pala during December 9th to 10th 2014.
Paper Presentation-Women the Distorted faces behind development: A Reading of selected feminist Stories.
4. Presented a paper in the two day National seminar on Role of women in the protection and sustenance of environment organised by the Dept of Economics held at Alphonsa college, Pala on 24th and 25th August 2017.
Title of the paper-An ecofeminist reading of Sarah Joseph’s Thaikulam.
5. Presented a paper in the two day National seminar on Malayalathilae sthrivathakathakal charithravum varthamanavum organised by the Dept of Malayalam T. M. Jacob Memorial Government college Manimalakunnu on 29th and 30th August 2017.
6. Presented a paper in the National seminar on folklore padanathintae varthamanam Organised by the P.G Dept of Malayalam Deva Matha College Kuravilangadu on 14th to 16th December 2017.
7. Presented a paper in the three day National seminar on Film and Literature organised by the Depts of Hindi and Malayalam in collaboration with Kerala State Chalachithra Academy held at Alphonsa college, Pala from 18th to 20th July 2018.Title of the paper is New Generation cinemayum Moolyabodhavum
8. Presented a paper in the one day National seminar on Christian Folk Lore organised by the Dept. of Malayalam Assumption college Changanaserry, on 13th September2018.Title of the paper is Palliperunnalukal-Acharanustanangalum Nattunadappum
|Area of Specialization||Folk Lore|
|Awards and Achievements||Received NSS University Award for the Best Programme Officer-2014-2015|
Sub editor of college magazine -2008 onwards
N.S.S.Programme officer) – (2012-2015)
IQAC Member – 2013-2015
Co-ordinator of ASAP -2013onwards
College Staff council Member &HOD -2008onwards
In charge of careear &placement cell -2014onwards
Library advisory Board member -2010onwards
|E Mail Id||Minijees2010@gmail.com|